Your friends on the California PRIMA Board of Directors, Patti Williams – City of Huntington Beach, Dave George – San Francisco Unified School District, Joe Sanchez –Office of San Bernardino County Superintendent of Schools and Zachary Gifford – California State University Office of the Chancellor, invite you to attend the CalPRIMA Workshop this October 19-20 in Anaheim.
You may find interest in all the sessions:
- Fram Virjee, General Counsel for the CSU speaking on the “12 Achilles Heals of Employment Practices Liability”
- Steve Robles, CEO Risk Management with the County of Los Angeles, “I’m NOT the “NO” Man”
- Dan Howell of Alliant Insurance Services giving a high level primer on IRC w/ a cyber focus
- Marc Liebowitz of Laughlin, Falbo, Levy & Moresi speaking with John Riggs, Manager of W/C for Disneyland Resort “Fraud Busting & Investigation”.
- Dave Thomas of the Hanna Brophy law firm “All You Need to Know About IDR”
- Dick Monad D’Froidville “OSHA Update & What to do or not do when OSHA Knocks on you door”
- Keith Epstein of the Hanna Brophy law firm providing for the ever popular “Workers Compensation BINGO!”
- Steve Wilmes of Wilmes LLC speaking with Mike Senderovich or AMG Corp on “BIG DATA”
There is a little something for everyone at this two-day workshop.
Oh, by the way, it is FREE to public entity risk management professionals!